Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sydney Thai Tour 2009

While in Sydney I have noticed some cleverly named Thai restaurants. In fact these restaurants are so cleverly named that I can't help but to give them my business. For instance I have noticed: Thai Tanic in Newtown, Thai Me Up in Paddington, and my personal favorite.... Thai Tanium in St Leonords. The use of the word Thai in these names are SO CLEVER. Because of my respect for these restaurants some friends and I have created the Sydney Thai Tour of 2009. In this tour we will visit each Thia restaurant and take pictures outside acting out the title. So at Thai tanic we would take a picture holding a ship, at Thai me up we would be in hand cuffs, and at Thai tanium we would have metal or something chemistry like. My friend, Liz, from Boston is visiting and I obviously told her about these restaurants. Equally sharing in my enthusiasm, we came up with a few restaurant names of our own: Thai Dye, Black Thai affair, and Thai the knot.

No comments:

Post a Comment